Awaiting Feedback Would You Like Personal Blogs?

Would you like to create a personal blog or guest blog on our site?

• Personal blogs sound interesting

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • I would vet material and have guest blogging only

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • It doesn't concern me as I'm on Okinawa.Org for other purposes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
og:title
Would You Like A Personal Okinawa Blog?
html:title
Would prefer to share your own Okinawa travel experiences?

Okinawa

Okinawa.Org Staff
Okinawa.Org Staff
Official Account
Would personal blogs be of interest to you as opposed to guest blogging on our Okinawa Blog?

A personal blog would be much like a personal media gallery and designed like our blog at the same time. However, it would give you the option to post series and posts that could be discussed in the forums or commented on in the blog post by followers with your own content in your own Okinawa travel series blog.

If this is something of interest and you would utilize it, we would then rebrand from Okinawa Blog to Articles, as we cover news too, and then have "Blogs" set up where an individual such as yourself could create your own blog posts, categorize them, and upload whatever you wish, on topic or off topic to Okinawa.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of Okinawa.Org.

chris

Founding Member
Would personal blogs be of interest to you as opposed to guest blogging on our Okinawa Blog?

A personal blog would be much like a personal media gallery and designed like our blog at the same time. However, it would give you the option to post series and posts that could be discussed in the forums or commented on in the blog post by followers with your own content in your own Okinawa travel series blog.

If this is something of interest and you would utilize it, we would then rebrand from Okinawa Blog to Articles, as we cover news too, and then have "Blogs" set up where an individual such as yourself could create your own blog posts, categorize them, and upload whatever you wish, on topic or off topic to Okinawa.
i wouldn't know the first thing on how to start a blog i just like to chat and comment on others blogs and chat on the forums is that ok?

OP
Okinawa

Okinawa

Okinawa.Org Staff
Okinawa.Org Staff
Official Account
i wouldn't know the first thing on how to start a blog i just like to chat and comment on others blogs and chat on the forums is that ok?
Of course. I'm sure that others would appreciate comments on their blogs if you find them interesting or want more info as well.

Cashstarved

I think there may be some interest, but at this point I don't know if I could personally commit to having my own blog anywhere. I used to run a food blog about six years ago, but I just don't have the time to commit to it full time. Additionally, I was starting to hate cooking as I felt it was more for my blog and less for my family. With that said, I would definitely be interested in doing a short series of articles as a guest blogger.

OP
Okinawa

Okinawa

Okinawa.Org Staff
Okinawa.Org Staff
Official Account
With that said, I would definitely be interested in doing a short series of articles as a guest blogger.
Sure, a guest blogger on our site has its perks as well. Get in contact with us to discuss the pros behind it and if you're willing to commit a piece here and a piece there.

We just figured that we could teach some without experience the ways to make passive income from very little work.

It was never intended on being a full-time blog; it'd be a better outlet to tell a story with rich media and reach more than one would on the platforms most believe will solely help them succeed in the future.

Be it writing about travels or knitting, there's a market for it and for supporting us, as a community, to know more about Okinawa, we figure that we'd teach the tools of the trade to get on the first page for whatever you settle on in the future to write about full time on one blog or even a network of blogs on different topics.

island cyclist

Founding Member
It could not just be only Okinawa , but cultural blog about ones country or even mainland Japan. Since many Okinawan people travel to Kyushu and the rest of Japan. Be a good idea to share interest on this forum and besides that, the numbers on members on the site have increased and that may mean new and positive ideas to the forum.

OP
Okinawa

Okinawa

Okinawa.Org Staff
Okinawa.Org Staff
Official Account
It could not just be only Okinawa , but cultural blog about ones country or even mainland Japan. Since many Okinawan people travel to Kyushu and the rest of Japan. Be a good idea to share interest on this forum and besides that, the numbers on members on the site have increased and that may mean new and positive ideas to the forum.
That would also be a good idea: A perspective of Japan as a whole, as we do share a lot of customs and courtesies with Japan, having some of our own too, of course. A series on your bike adventures when you can make it here too would be nice as well to show other enthusiasts all the pitstops and places to see along different routes.

island cyclist

Founding Member
That would also be a good idea: A perspective of Japan as a whole, as we do share a lot of customs and courtesies with Japan, having some of our own too, of course. A series on your bike adventures when you can make it here too would be nice as well to show other enthusiasts all the pitstops and places to see along different routes.

Sounds great. Since the countryside is about 5 minutes from where I live, I'm pretty much free to ride. I don't think the virus has any effects on us cyclist as to not being able to ride our bikes.

Sign In or Sign Up

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Create an Account

Okinawa.Org Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebeccamoyer