What do you think of Abe's speech today?

island cyclist

Founding Member
Well, he went for another 30 days involuntary stay away from people (gently speaking).

I'm not sure if he mentioned anything thing about the extending the 100000 yen monthly payments, but I feel he'll have to, to stop a complete collapse of the way Japanese people live. I honestly believe by the end of June, Japan will start looking like a 3rd world country. People will be begging for any work that will be available.
Fishing and agriculture and some forms of manufacturing will be in demand. You can forget about all these clothing stores still being open and shoe stores.
Remember, school may open in September, but I don't feel it will due to people are going to go outside much more and spread and catch the virus.

Have you seen what Chinese police are wearing. I need to see if I can get some info on it. Coming our way soon.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of Okinawa.Org.
OP
island cyclist

island cyclist

Founding Member
No script. Was a special on TV about 2 or 3 hours ago.
I was wrong about one thing, he extended it for 2 more weeks and he did NOT mention about extending the 100000 yen payment. People are not going to be too happy about that. Our 2 malls are literally shut down.
We have a 3rd mall, but I don't know anything about it.