What? What Are You Listening To?

chris

hey chris, what does a cheap sanshin (sp) go for there
Hey IC sorry it took me so long to reply and i got some pretty good answers for you. As it turns out Sanshin's vary in price here as i found you can get one for starting at like 2,000 yen all the way up to 300,000 yen. I also asked my wifes brother and the info he gave was pretty good and he gave 2 sites you can buy a Sanshin on as well and these apps work on cell phones to as well as laptops.
ジモティー 無料の広告掲示板
メルカリ スマホでかんたん フリマアプリ
Just type in what your looking for and there are tons of Sanshin's for sale all over Japan.
I also found out there are some good apartments to starting at 50,000 yen for 2ldk in Haebaru which is close to Naha Airport about 20 minutes by car depending on traffic. Here's the link for Okinawa apartments as well
沖縄の賃貸・不動産を探すなら【グーホーム】 物件数:25,579件
(NOTE) You will need a translator app to get translate Japanese to English i think but most browsers have that built in so you should be good to go.
Hope this answers all the questions IC?

island cyclist

Hey IC sorry it took me so long to reply and i got some pretty good answers for you. As it turns out Sanshin's vary in price here as i found you can get one for starting at like 2,000 yen all the way up to 300,000 yen. I also asked my wifes brother and the info he gave was pretty good and he gave 2 sites you can buy a Sanshin on as well and these apps work on cell phones to as well as laptops.
ジモティー 無料の広告掲示板
メルカリ スマホでかんたん フリマアプリ
Just type in what your looking for and there are tons of Sanshin's for sale all over Japan.
I also found out there are some good apartments to starting at 50,000 yen for 2ldk in Haebaru which is close to Naha Airport about 20 minutes by car depending on traffic. Here's the link for Okinawa apartments as well
沖縄の賃貸・不動産を探すなら【グーホーム】 物件数:25,579件
(NOTE) You will need a translator app to get translate Japanese to English i think but most browsers have that built in so you should be good to go.
Hope this answers all the questions IC?

Just got this message. I'll follow up on this. Thanks Chris.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sign In or Sign Up

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Create an Account

Okinawa.Org Statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Answered questions
Members
Latest member
Ellie