These eye wears are coming your way

island cyclist

Founding Member
They got ya. But now , where will they take you.

Rokid-Glasses-630x354.jpg

The glasses are equipped with a 12 megapixel camera and infrared sensor that can determine the temperatures of up to 200 people in two minutes at a distance of up to 3 meters.

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of Okinawa.Org.
OP
island cyclist

island cyclist

Founding Member
I left the info out on this due to the fact that these glasses have not arrived in Japan yet. But in the future all nations with human trackers will be using this type of "catch and ...." for those with a high temperature. Basically the same "thermal image cameras " being used at the airports.
They are currently being used in China.

chris

Founding Member
They got ya. But now , where will they take you.

View attachment 2506

The glasses are equipped with a 12 megapixel camera and infrared sensor that can determine the temperatures of up to 200 people in two minutes at a distance of up to 3 meters.
First IC i dont know where you come up with this stuff and i really dont wanna know but telling someone temp doesnt help to stop covid sorry buddy. but it is good if your like sitting next to a girl your really interested in and wear those to see if she has a fever. Keep it coming IC

OP
island cyclist

island cyclist

Founding Member
First IC i dont know where you come up with this stuff and i really dont wanna know but telling someone temp doesnt help to stop covid sorry buddy. but it is good if your like sitting next to a girl your really interested in and wear those to see if she has a fever. Keep it coming IC

You know Chris, I sometimes wonder how I just come up with the most wildest stuff one can imagine.
An example is this: Box
I just pick up my classical guitar and just jam away, yet I can make it sound like a koto, or more like a Chinese koto ( different name)
Put your ear phones on and have a beer
I guess I'm just an adventurous person. lol

Sign In or Sign Up

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Create an Account

Okinawa.Org Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebeccamoyer