Game The Four Letter Word Game

island cyclist

Founding Member
Impact
AIRY

My thoughts this morning are filled with airy dreams of the Okinawa evening ocean winds blowing in my face while having an Orion beer.

Snow

Co-Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
Impact
I looove how everyone is playing this game, not only to come up with a word but also a sentence in which the word is! ?

OP
Okinawa

Okinawa

Okinawa.Org Staff
Okinawa.Org Staff
Official Account
Impact
EARS I'm all ear ?
? REDS ? are our favorite tone of color as they seem to represent both Okinawa and Japan. Though they are a bit harsh on the eyes. We might tone them down a bit as, in its current state, looks like a warning landing page for malicious activity for those new to the internet. ?

(Night mode to come when that change is finalized too)

island cyclist

Founding Member
Impact
? REDS ? are our favorite tone of color as they seem to represent both Okinawa and Japan. Though they are a bit harsh on the eyes. We might tone them down a bit as, in its current state, looks like a warning landing page for malicious activity for those new to the internet. ?

(Night mode to come when that change is finalized too)
My wife says "red" is a power of strength for the Japanese people, and that is why we see a lot of red cars. Heck, she even bought a Vitz red car. I would have never bought a read car, don't like red cars for some reason.

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
Impact
My wife says "red" is a power of strength for the Japanese people, and that is why we see a lot of red cars. Heck, she even bought a Vitz red car. I would have never bought a read car, don't like red cars for some reason.
I think that's true in a lot of cultures and societies. Take America's flag for example; it means hardiness and valor, which is similar to Japan's meaning of red too.

I just bought a new car and it was between black and red. It slipped my mind that I'm "ocean-side" and that black would show salt buildup on the paint much quicker. As such, I kind of regret not going with the deeper red instead.

That said, I'm dropping ceramic-coated paints altogether for my next vehicle and will be going with a 4x4 truck. It'll have a "primer" style paint—so I can deflate the tires and cruise the beach and coral to a perfect campsite, far away from every one, without the worry of body damage—so if I do scratch it, I can literally sand it down and spray over it without paying hundreds. :p

island cyclist

Founding Member
Impact
SEED
I wish I had some Jamaican hot pepper seeds. Those peppers go really well in salsa for tacos.

island cyclist

Founding Member
Impact
I can't wait until I hold the DEED to my own home in Japan. ??☺
Our house payments were about 500 bucks a month. Paid if off in 10 years. New house also.

EELS
I got to go to the bait store and buy some eel traps.
Here is a picture on me doing it. The traps are on a string in the water here.

1 bike w pole.JPG
2 poles 3 river.JPG

Sign In or Sign Up

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Create an Account

Site Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kokololo9