Game The Five Letter Word Game

Okinawa

Okinawa.Org Staff
Okinawa.Org Staff
Official Account
Since five letters were used in the four letter word game by accident, but corrected, I felt that there should also be a five letter word game on Okinawa.Org as well. I've played several variants of this game with both four and five letters as well as with different rules.

Since the player in question didn't create the game (or thread), I will for them. They will still get the "My Idea" medal for reminding me of playing before.

The rules are simple, but don't let that make you think that it's any easier than the four-letter word game: It can be quite challenging at times, too.

One or two letters may be changed and rearranged and pictures are allowed if it's fitting with the word.

The first word:

MAYBE

Example with 1 letter:
MEATY 🥓

Example with 2 letters:
AMPED 🤘

The next player may play from either example of MEATY or AMPED. :)

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of Okinawa.Org.

BBZ

saltwater addict
Founding Member
Medar is plural from of Mether, A Mether is a communal or 'Friendship' drinking vessel from the Celtic tradition, mainly in Ireland and originally solely for mead with old examples being made of wood although they might have silver ornamentation added at a later date :)

Sign In or Sign Up

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Create an Account

Okinawa.Org Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beebs