Opening Tell Japan - Licensed Psychotherapist


New member
Official Account
TELL Counseling seeks to fill the position of a psychotherapist to provide counseling to individuals (children and/or adults), couples, and families. A Clinical Psychologist, clinical social worker, or mental health counselor will be considered. Candidates must have a minimum of three years of post-internship psychotherapy experience. A minimum of a Master’s level license is required. Applicants must be able to conduct therapy and write reports in English.

This position is part-time and for our Tokyo, Yokohoma, Kansai, or Okinawa office. Candidates must also be available for a monthly staff meeting. Please note that TELL does not sponsor a working visa as all positions are part-time.

This part-time contract position is part of a multidisciplinary team of mental health professionals, which provides counseling and assessments for adults, children, adolescents, and families. Interested candidates should send a resume to Billy Cleary, Clinical Director of TELL at ]
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of Okinawa.Org.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sign In or Sign Up

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Create an Account

Forum Statistics

Unanswered questions
Answered questions
Latest member