Opening PARTY BAR – Bartender – Japanese Proficiency/Listing

Jobs

Official Account
パーティーバーでは、バーテンダーを募集しています!無料アパート完備週末の数時間のみ初心者大歓迎!!! 英語わからない方でも大丈夫ですよ!楽しい音楽聞きながら、私達と一緒に楽しく働きましょう!!!

LOCATED on Kadena Gate2 Street!

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of Okinawa.Org.

TChalis

Good morning,
I am very interested in the position i have experience as a bartender in Australia at Sheraton Grand Resort Gold Coast, and currently living in Nagano, i will be heading to Okinawa sometime in May. I hope I could be a service to you.

Thank you,
Tomi

Okinawa

Okinawa.Org Staff
Okinawa.Org Staff
Official Account
Good morning,
I am very interested in the position i have experience as a bartender in Australia at Sheraton Grand Resort Gold Coast, and currently living in Nagano, i will be heading to Okinawa sometime in May. I hope I could be a service to you.

Thank you,
Tomi
I believe that this is for bartenders with Japanese proficiency only. You may attempt to contact PARTY BAR at 090-6862-5790 and ask whether or not they want either/or. :)

You should post a bit about yourself for employers to get a feel for your personality and determine who you are as a prescreen here: ☆ Meet and Greet
And more about what you qualify for, work-wise, here (a short resume of sorts): Jobs and Employment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sign In or Sign Up

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Create an Account

Okinawa.Org Statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Answered questions
Members
Latest member
Leighannreid