COVID-19 / coronavirus discussion in Okinawa and around the world.
og:title
Timeline Of COVID-19 In Okinawa (Sep 21)
html:title
Live updates & information on COVID-19 in Okinawa

chris

Founding Member
According to ryukyu shimpo 2 people had tests after they died. also why would you test someone after they died? didnt doctors know before death they had the virus. thats pretty bad medical care if you dont know what the medical condition is of a patient under your care. i dont believe these people died from covid at all as they were admitted into hospitals with other medical conditions that they are already dying from and theres no proof from the media to back up their news postings anyway

沖縄のコロナ感染者4人の死亡を確認、計45人に 1人は死亡後検査で陽性【9月12日午後】

OP
Okinawa

Okinawa

Okinawa.Org Staff
Okinawa.Org Staff
Official Account
September 12, 2020 @ 1724 -- There were three new coronavirus related deaths reported in Okinawa in the evening of September 12. Furthermore, there was confirmation of a coronavirus infection on a fourth person after their death earlier this month.

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
also why would you test someone after they died? didnt doctors know before death they had the virus. thats pretty bad medical care if you dont know what the medical condition is of a patient under your care.
Just a theory here, but they could have been being treated for other comorbidities such as cancer, etc., and it wasn't until an autopsy was COVID-19 revealed. However, that begs the question: did cancer kill them or did COVID-19?

island cyclist

Founding Member
Either Gov. Denny knows something the people dont Denny next month wants Okinawa people and Tokyo to fly to each others prefectures despite that Tokyo is a hot spot for covid. OR IS IT? My view this pandemic is a fraud and Japan sees it that way and wants business for GoTo.
Or Gov. Denny really wants to make all of Okinawa infected thats why he's allowing GoTo travel to Tokyo starting next month.
Or Gov. Denny doesn't care about the people only the money he can get into Okinawa's economy.
If this plandemic was real why would a Governor send his own people or tell them its ok to travel to a hotspot for covid?
Article here 『GoTo』に東京追加 玉城知事、県のコロナ対策協議し発表へ
This is only my sightings of things and does not MISUSE ANY INFORMATION!
I think people are Awakening up to the fact that it's nothing but a power grab of the bankers trying to control the small people's investments of property and their money in the bank.
I think Japan is waking it up to the fact that something is going on and the fact that ABI suddenly resigned due to health reasons but the fact of it was I don't think he wanted to be bought off by the IMF I think that's behind the real scene of Japan opening up slowly to the world but just yesterday JB JTB closed their office here in town the world is not going to be opening up well I should say Japan is not going to be opening up anytime soon to the world.
in Japanese travelers are definitely not going overseas like they were 8 months ago so I guess that's a new trend we're all just going to have to face that we live in an Open door prison and adjust to it and if you get the virus either survive or you end up having short-term side effects or you'll have long-term side effects or worse yet well we know the answer to that

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
September 14, 2020 @ 1358 -- Four new coronavirus infections confirmed in Okinawa, none of which are USFJ personnel.
This kind of news makes me both hopeful and fearful. I'm hoping that the pandemic is coming to an end, but fearful that it might last throughout the winter causing unknown havoc with a third wave as people flock here to escape the cold elsewhere...

We'll just have to see what the future brings. :)

Felix

Founding Member
This kind of news makes me both hopeful and fearful. I'm hoping that the pandemic is coming to an end, but fearful that it might last throughout the winter causing unknown havoc with a third wave as people flock here to escape the cold elsewhere...

We'll just have to see what the future brings. :)
Back on other pages Chris answered this question before you even said it. Now that's really odd!

My view to this covid news and I am not MISUSING ANY INFORMATION FROM ARTICLES

More covid news from the CDC thats guaranteed to start a massive infection spike again just
like the massive spiking with the younger generation and nightlife spots now we will have
massive amounts of positive fake cases with children infecting parents and teachers and
things will get shut down again. If nobody can see the trend of this fake virus then all are
blind. when Corona 1st came out it started with elderly then moved to middle aged. At that time
CDC said younger generation was ok from covid. A few months later the younger generation
started massive spikes and positive cases.(all these cases happened after the Media published articles for public)
The CDC said after that children cannot spread covid if they get it so children are ok from
corona. After this was said the virus tapered off and went back to the elderly. then back to younger
people and now its back to children again and now the CDC changes their tune and now kids are
100% spreaders. I predict massive cases and school shut downs and daycare centers worldwide by next month.
(I can see this before any health expert) If i'm right then this virus is a fraud because i'm not an expert.
This fake virus will never go away and it will start massive spiking all over the world with tons of
panic watch and see.
Heres the new transmission on covid now for kids from CDC posted yesterday:
Transmission Dynamics of COVID-19 Outbreaks Associated ...

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
exactly the same news as yesterday and no one finds this a bit fake
Not at all.

There were 4 infections the previous day, but nearly 100 tests conducted. Then, there were 4 infections, but only around 50 tests administered. I might buy it as being made up if they were reporting the same test numbers, be it out of pocket or insurance, along with coronavirus infections, but that simply isn't the case and it's just coincidental.

island cyclist

Founding Member
Sorry your school's open in Okinawa your elementary School your Junior high and high schools here in our city here all the schools are open and basically for University well it's a medical University Town here so in engineering Town also many of the classes are held off online but many of the classes are you have to attend class because the situation of the structure of the class.

In my opinion there's two things happening one obviously there's some kind of virus or whatever it wants to be called taking place and two most importantly also is it's a power grab a worldwide power grab for power and those that can maintain that power will never give up that power and I've seen it throughout the world those that are in power will do everything in their power to keep that power in a very classic example is there in Victoria Australia where dictator Don Dan whatever heck his name is has been bought and sold by the Chinese government yeah it's true you want the China with his group came back and he fell in love with China crazy man really crazy.

OP
Okinawa

Okinawa

Okinawa.Org Staff
Okinawa.Org Staff
Official Account
September 16, 2020 @ 1426 -- It was announced on September 16 that Okinawa Prefecture confirmed 8 new coronavirus infections, 2 by administrative testing and 6 by insurance. On the same day, there were no new USFJ US military personnel reports of COVID-19 infections.

OP
Okinawa

Okinawa

Okinawa.Org Staff
Okinawa.Org Staff
Official Account
We've updated our table in the original post to include the Okinawa coronavirus hospitalization conditions of patients: Black is total, red is severe, and orange is unknown. In addition to this small update, we made the removed (deaths) color red, which can be found under the "Recovered (Removed)" column.

chris

Founding Member
September 13, 2020 @ 1456 -- A total of 10 people in Okinawa were confirmed to have been newly infected with the coronavirus.
not sure if it makes a difference but i found this in MCIPAC but also appears they are not reporting anymore unless serious there was 1 case reported on the 13 but do not go into explanation looks like they stopped that to

Marine Corps Installations Pacific

September 13 at 6:09 PM ·
COVID-19 Update: !!IMPORTANT UPDATE!!
Okinawa, Japan – As of yesterday, September 13, 2020 MCIPAC and III MEF Marines only have one (1) active case of COVID-19 on Okinawa. After today we will only post updates on days when new cases or recoveries are reported.
As a community we have worked hard and observed the measures put in place to prevent the spread of COVID. As we enjoy eased safety measures we must be mindful of ourselves and others to remain vigilant so we don't regress in the future.
If you are experiencing COVID-like symptoms DO NOT go to work. Call the COVID-19 hotline and self-quarantine until you receive instructions from competent medical authority.
USNHO COVID- Hotline DSN: (315) 646-9691, or Off Base: 098-971-9691
YOUR INDIVIDUAL ACTIONS MATTER! Please continue to diligently adhere to strict hygiene recommendations, maintain social distance and ALWAYS wear your mask. Leaders at all levels must reinforce personal hygiene, social distancing, wearing face coverings, limiting movement and personal interaction, avoiding large gatherings, and most importantly using good judgement. Contact trace logs are also an integral component to preventing community spread.
Our focus remains on stopping the spread as we continue to conduct mission essential training in support of regional security and stability.
The COVID Trace Tracking map continues to be updated. It can be accessed via the link below.

OP
Okinawa

Okinawa

Okinawa.Org Staff
Okinawa.Org Staff
Official Account
Our stance is that if it doesn't make the local news or their NAF news (Stars & Stripes), it doesn't make it here.

We do not know who is behind publishing counts on social media Facebook Pages, whether it's an E-1 administrative assistant to the highest civilian or military ranking member on the island.

Without transparency, it can't make the cut.

Felix

Founding Member
We've updated our table in the original post to include the Okinawa coronavirus hospitalization conditions of patients: Black is total, red is severe, and orange is unknown. In addition to this small update, we made the removed (deaths) color red, which can be found under the "Recovered (Removed)" column.
I just noticed that you currently made changes but please indulge an old man because I haven't a clue to what the Unknown numbers you have in orange means. Unknown??? It's either you have the Corona Virus or you don't there is no Unknown. I think?????

Sign In or Sign Up

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Create an Account

Okinawa.Org Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wstephens90