COVID-19 / coronavirus discussion in Okinawa and around the world.
og:title
Timeline Of COVID-19 In Okinawa (Sep 21)
html:title
Live updates & information on COVID-19 in Okinawa

cici

Founding Member
This seems kind of hypocritical of Okinawa: force Americans, not known to have COVID-19, that are PCS'ing here on base while knowingly putting infected people in hotels.
Gov. Tamaki Denny hard at work? Questionable.
My other favorite part to this articles was:
Moreover, Chief Cabinet Secretary Naoto Kan said, "I have urged you to secure it many times," as if Okinawa Prefecture had skipped securing hotels without asking the government, but this is also a big discrepancy from the actual situation.
Sounds like something Governor Tamaki Denny would do! Skip!

cici

Founding Member

cici

Founding Member
August 6, 2020 @ 1534 -- Okinawa Prefecture announced 73 new COVID-19 infections.
Odd? Yesterday 83. Today 73??? I am truuuuuly wondering if these new infections are those from the 2,080 people that got tested on August 2 on the large ship in Naha Port? The testing that was done on that day all samples had to be sent outside of Okinawa to a testing facility that was never named and be concluded and then results would be notified.

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
Now this story screams Lovers! Couples perhaps?
Doubtful, but COVID-19 has been found to be a possible "STD" with it found in sperm.
I am truuuuuly wondering if these new infections are those from the 2,080 people that got tested on August 2
That's a lot of PCR tests. I would suspect they're nearly done by now, but they are also overwhelmed by tests conducted by contact tracing and other inspections.

Do you perhaps have a source for these tests being done? It definitely flew under my radar. Appreciate it!

cici

Founding Member
Doubtful, but COVID-19 has been found to be a possible "STD" with it found in sperm.
Are trying to be comical with me? So far to date there is 0 evidence of any trace sperm from either female or male that can spread covid. The only alternative is couples or kissing perhaps to that extent, but I highly doubt they started sneezing and coughing in each other's face just for a mating ritual.
Do you perhaps have a source for these tests being done? It definitely flew under my radar. Appreciate it!
Now as for this story it was published in the Ryukyu Shimpo anyone can backtrack and find the article. But it just so happens your friendly neighborhood reporter has the back issue with the statement in hand. ( Appreciation Accepted )

2日で2080人がPCR受診 那覇の繁華街従業員

Also notice in the article it has past the 5 day limit they spoke of for the organization outside of Okinawa for testing results. Which might mean those positives they are pressing each daily edition might be those tests results and ( That is not a quote from me truly! )

As it may interest you I read past post's from OP's, and seems you and some other gentleman or missing a man here ( Chris ) I believe? I am not positive but apparently there is a person in Japan with that name who has been ripping holes in The U.S Military stories on covid and it is within 2 sites I have witnessed. 1 being ( Twitter ) ( Doing very well punching holes in stories ) with followers! Reputable to, I have checked some of his postings are relatively true about 98 to 99% accurate. The other he has been going through a site I am not familiar with and posting there as well and that is called ( Hatena ) also same story there Military and Governor Tamaki Denny both getting popshots from this guy!
I cannot reveal his account names on an open sourced forum it is against all rules. Hope this helps you fella's

OP
Okinawa

Okinawa

Okinawa.Org Staff
Okinawa.Org Staff
Official Account
August 6, 2020 @ 1043 -- One new USFJ member linked to the U.S. Naval Hospital cases reported yesterday has been identified to contracted the COVID-19 virus.
August 6, 2020 @ 1117 -- Two members of Team Kadena (Kadena Air Base) are found to be infected with coronavirus. One of the two was identified to have contact with a previous member that was infected.
The above announcements have been stricken from the timeline to update it from 3 to 10 members of the U.S. Armed Forces in Okinawa with COVID-19 infections.

August 6, 2020 @ 1537 -- There are 10 reported cases of coronavirus amongst military personnel in Okinawa. The breakdown goes as follows: 6 on Camp Courtney, 2 on Camp Foster, and 2 on Kadena Air Base.

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
Thanks for the link!
Also notice in the article it has past the 5 day limit they spoke of for the organization outside of Okinawa for testing results.
According to the article, it said that they will be available in 5 days when the PCR tests were given on the 2nd. I would assume they will be published all at once tomorrow or on a weekend brief by the governor with extra measures put in place if the COVID-19 infections are higher than anticipated.

I don't think the announcements in the last few days are from that batch, but I could be wrong and would have to go through the patients to see their "occupation". However, something tells me that the patients will not provide an occupation linking directly to their line of work and it will be something obscure on the lines of "waitress".

@chris did add a lot of value here. I don't know where he went... maybe tagging him will get him back to post some more that has gone overlooked.

chris

Founding Member
Well i'm not sure if it's safe for me to come back here but i just wanted to chime in and say
what i have always said that PCR testing is joke and it's useless. According to experts PCR testing
is slow and usually takes 4 to 5 days to get results back from the test you just took. So that leaves a person
walking around infecting people or getting infected themselves not knowing if they are positive or negative
from the PCR test.

Now you have a breaking news article that says in America the PCR testing has set a fatal blow as there
is now a technical problem with testing using PCR and experts want to stop using PCR, scrap it and
start all over again like i have been saying this for months and months but no one listened. So it now stands
the number of tests and the cases we have now will remain but now added on top of these reported numbers will be a new batch of testing numbers which will triple the counts of cases in figures only NASA rocket scientists will be will be able read. You guys can read the article but i kept saying time after time testing was useless

https://www.yahoo.com/most-of-the-c...ually-work-and-stop-the-spread-154815346.html

Now i'm sure Japan and hopefully Okinawa knows that when you test a person that person roams free for
4 to 5 days interacting with people not knowing if he or she is negative or positive which is the problem for
Okinawa and its cases rising but the governments won't tell you this because they enjoy being the boss
of things and showing the people that we know what's best for our people, when they don't know jack!
So as this technical problem gets seen around the world and new testing begins maybe people will finally realize that this virus is a scam!

John

Founding Member
Well i'm not sure if it's safe for me to come back here but i just wanted to chime in and say
what i have always said that PCR testing is joke and it's useless. According to experts PCR testing
is slow and usually takes 4 to 5 days to get results back from the test you just took. So that leaves a person
walking around infecting people or getting infected themselves not knowing if they are positive or negative
from the PCR test.

Depends on what country you are in. South Korea's KCDC test kits collect your nasal sample in less than 30 minutes, and results are out in 6-9 hours. I'd be surprised if that's not the case here in Japan.

Trust, testing and tracing: How South Korea succeeded where the US stumbled in coronavirus response

Also, because PRC tests are up to 75% accurate, they test twice per person.

OP
Okinawa

Okinawa

Okinawa.Org Staff
Okinawa.Org Staff
Official Account
August 7, 2020 @ 1556 -- It was announced by Okinawa Prefecture that 100 people were confirmed to be infected with COVID-19, the first day with triple digits. Four US military personnel have also been confirmed to have coronavirus.

chris

Founding Member
August 7, 2020 @ 1556 -- It was announced by Okinawa Prefecture that 100 people were confirmed to be infected with COVID-19, the first day with triple digits. Four US military personnel have also been confirmed to have coronavirus.
100 out of how many were tested? What type of testing kits is Okinawa using? Ryukyu Shimpo and Okinawa Times use to put infections with tested numbers

island cyclist

Founding Member
I think when a person lives outside Okinawa and sees the had a different view in my point of view it's an island just like Mainland but there's very little Xscape that one can do on the island of Okinawa I can actually see a crumbling to a very severe depression both economically and mentally

chris

Founding Member
I think when a person lives outside Okinawa and sees the had a different view in my point of view it's an island just like Mainland but there's very little Xscape that one can do on the island of Okinawa I can actually see a crumbling to a very severe depression both economically and mentally
Never would have been this way if it wasn't for Denny joining Yuriko and her band of Merry Governors to cheat the people of Sherwood Forest!

Sign In or Sign Up

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Create an Account

Okinawa.Org Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wstephens90