So this was a second robbery of an exchange as the 1st one was what 2 weeks ago on 58 by foster. coincedence? not likely. planned is more like it. Joblessness is the governments fault not covid. Its the governments fault for closing businesses and locking people down all over the world for a virus that is not serious at all. 98% of all covid confirmed cases are mild cases with full recoveries and the other 2% are critical and severe. You lost your job blame the government for destroying your life and take action against them it wasnt the virus who put people out of work.That will remain a mystery to me as they were Americans, unimpacted by the closures, and received $1200 stimulus checks from the US, with a job that pays quite well... Just dumb criminals, who I must add drove and fled from the scene in a Y-plate, believing they could somehow get away with it. I highly doubt the motive behind the robbery of the currency exchange place was coronavirus related.
This robbery was in southern Naha and had to be a Japanese male. Our stimulus paperwork here hasn't even been sent out yet while smaller towns have already issued payments. It's just a suspicion of mine that COVID-19 joblessness led to the need of money this bad.
In any instance, the block is still taped off here, crawling with cops and CSI, and will probably be until tomorrow at the soonest as there was a death involved.