chris

That will remain a mystery to me as they were Americans, unimpacted by the closures, and received $1200 stimulus checks from the US, with a job that pays quite well... Just dumb criminals, who I must add drove and fled from the scene in a Y-plate, believing they could somehow get away with it. I highly doubt the motive behind the robbery of the currency exchange place was coronavirus related.

This robbery was in southern Naha and had to be a Japanese male. Our stimulus paperwork here hasn't even been sent out yet while smaller towns have already issued payments. It's just a suspicion of mine that COVID-19 joblessness led to the need of money this bad.

In any instance, the block is still taped off here, crawling with cops and CSI, and will probably be until tomorrow at the soonest as there was a death involved.
So this was a second robbery of an exchange as the 1st one was what 2 weeks ago on 58 by foster. coincedence? not likely. planned is more like it. Joblessness is the governments fault not covid. Its the governments fault for closing businesses and locking people down all over the world for a virus that is not serious at all. 98% of all covid confirmed cases are mild cases with full recoveries and the other 2% are critical and severe. You lost your job blame the government for destroying your life and take action against them it wasnt the virus who put people out of work.

chris

So the re-infections are happening?

This is what really concerns me.
This is where i draw the line with this so called virus that isn't. these so called repositive is nothing because they tested these people 3 times and like others he was positive once, then negative, than positive again now this just isn't possible and this person or the last person goes to the hospital for every fever that he has? In April he tested positive then had mild symptoms got over it a month later has a fever gets scared runs to the hospital and gets tested 3 times to pop positive again for a virus that probably leaves traces in the system for months after you recover just like colds and flu etc. Just like drugs after you use them it stay in your system for months and even up to a year and you will still pop positive. There is no such thing as a second wave after the first attack of the virus because your body has already starting immunizing itself against corona just like it does with Influenza and colds and if it does come back you will see it in winter along with the other winter viruses.

chris

'I'm looking for the truth': States face criticism for COVID-19 data cover-ups
COVER-UPS and this is only the beginning
Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation's top infectious disease expert, said the actual number of people who've died as a result of the pandemic is "almost certainly" higher than what's been counted.
Now who's to say that the number of deaths isn't lower than actual? If these kind of errors happened on counting of deaths, then no one knows for sure if the number of deaths is higher or lower. I'm leaning more to lower in a major cover up. In the world there are 347,530 deaths, now if you subtracted those who died from just the virus alone and not counting the deaths with underlying conditions because it's not a true COVID-19 death this world death toll number would drop by the thousands.

island cyclist

This is where i draw the line with this so called virus that isn't. these so called repositive is nothing because they tested these people 3 times and like others he was positive once, then negative, than positive again now this just isn't possible and this person or the last person goes to the hospital for every fever that he has? In April he tested positive then had mild symptoms got over it a month later has a fever gets scared runs to the hospital and gets tested 3 times to pop positive again for a virus that probably leaves traces in the system for months after you recover just like colds and flu etc. Just like drugs after you use them it stay in your system for months and even up to a year and you will still pop positive. There is no such thing as a second wave after the first attack of the virus because your body has already starting immunizing itself against corona just like it does with Influenza and colds and if it does come back you will see it in winter along with the other winter viruses.
Well, I got to say that is an interesting thought. One thing is for sure, I 'd rather not catch the virus while eating out at a Chinese restaurant . ;)

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
We just got our Japanese government provided coronavirus PPE (masks) in the mail today. They're clean, unlike earlier reports of them being soiled, and a bit too late...

I don't know if we'll even need to use them.

Our gas company gave us masks far before the Japanese government could deliver. That just shows you inefficiency at government verses corporate levels.

chris

We just got our Japanese government provided coronavirus PPE (masks) in the mail today. They're clean, unlike earlier reports of them being soiled, and a bit too late...

I don't know if we'll even need to use them.

Our gas company gave us masks far before the Japanese government could deliver. That just shows you inefficiency at government verses corporate levels.
LOL we never received any masks yet. Now if this virus was 100% genuine and it spread by airborne and the air that we breath well by the time masks got here we're all dead. I guess it's thought that counts, kinda of like getting your wife the wrong pair of earrings she always wanted for her birthday. Well it's thought that counts LOL

chris

Haven't received the masks yet either. Don't need them actually. I made 5 washable masks now. Put a 100% cotton liner in the middle of them for I don't get to hot this summer wearing the dang thing.
No offense IC but i havent worn a mask since back when i was 20 and i was a painter for a few years. I havent worn a mask since this so called virus started either and i have had people coughing around me sneezing next to me, and i also have high fives with the students i teach english with and the children which are germ carriers LOL but i never got sick except for a cold i had about 2 months ago which i always get every winter. I am not lucky in fact i have 0 luck in this world LOL, I am healthy, but i refuse to wear to a mask because i like the fresh air.

chris

Right now i am currently following a story with the CDC as they are starting to change their tune with COVID-19. With the age groups and the death counts which are starting to look a little bizarre. I started digging on this after i watched this video about Cuomo and how the CDC now sees most all infections and deaths have happened to 65 yrs of age and above. The lesser is 50 yrs and above with mild cases, and well children and teens not at all with Covid-19. It appears the CDC is now collecting the death certificates to prove the errors that have been made in counting and the infections which now the CDC calls the infections of those who are not elderly will have mild symptoms and it has been recorded as even flow compared to a Flu season.
Heres the video that got me into digging into the CDC for answers:

Cuomo says he's done guessing about when NY will reopen as he slams COVID-19 predictions

Now bear in mind there is a cover up on the death counts for Covid-19 and its totally unclear as to how many have really been infected and the death toll which the CDC is investigating but i am digging to see what they come up with.

chris

These numbers tell me that COVID-19 was overacted, exaggerated, and totally unnecessary for the lock downs people are still enduring and closure of businesses and creating an economical mess that may take years to recover from. This virus wasn't what is was suppose to be and total brainwashing on everyone who fell for it. The worldwide numbers for Covid are as follows:
Total Corona virus cases worldwide: 5,704,052
Currently Infected Patients: 2,904,058
Currently Infected Patients in Mild condition: 2,850,949 (98%)
Currently Serious or Critical : 53,109 (2%)

Closed Cases which had an outcome : 2,799,994
Recovered / Discharged : 2,447,327 (87%)
Deaths : 352,667 (13%)

As you can see by these numbers from WHO, CDC, and John Hopkins doesn't have an in depth count this virus isn't what it appears and it is not serious at all.

island cyclist

I got to say this, this whatever it is is new and it is a hidden enemy and it does make some people sick and it WILL kill some people.
I hope to get an update this June 12th from the Medical University here in town and see how many patients have been treated there.
And, no, I don't believe in this second wave bs. And that is exactly what it is.

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
No offense IC but i havent worn a mask since back when i was 20 and i was a painter for a few years.
I haven't worn a mask until it was mandated to do so on US bases and weeks after that, finally to my weekly clinic stops. Other than that, it's off when I'm in Family Mart, MaxValu, etc.

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
May 29, 2020 @ 1241 -- Okinawa Prefecture reports that there are no new cases of coronavirus with 4 PCR tests conducted.
More COVID-19 testing—as well as antibody testing—definitely has to be done in Okinawa and Japan as a whole. Without that, I don't think the tourism stimulus, applying to domestic travel, will work because people will be fearful of the unknown prefecture to prefecture.

It's just a hunch, but I think that people are refraining from going out if they're sick, even with the state of emergency in Japan lifted. With Okinawa having so many elderly, it just doesn't add up that there aren't as many cases here as seen around the world.

Does anyone have a total count of those tested, whether in English or Japanese? I believe I found it to be about 3000 about a month ago which would make for a fairly low number of about 5% of those tested are infected. In the United States, it's about 12%; however, I don't find this number accurate because the CDC is combining all tests conducted as a final tally—meaning, somebody can be tested 4 times, test positive 3 times for COVID-19 and be counted as 4 tests in the total, with 3 as positive, severely throwing off the count.

Mac

More COVID-19 testing—as well as antibody testing—definitely has to be done in Okinawa and Japan as a whole. Without that, I don't think the tourism stimulus, applying to domestic travel, will work because people will be fearful of the unknown prefecture to prefecture.

It's just a hunch, but I think that people are refraining from going out if they're sick, even with the state of emergency in Japan lifted. With Okinawa having so many elderly, it just doesn't add up that there aren't as many cases here as seen around the world.

Does anyone have a total count of those tested, whether in English or Japanese? I believe I found it to be about 3000 about a month ago which would make for a fairly low number of about 5% of those tested are infected. In the United States, it's about 12%; however, I don't find this number accurate because the CDC is combining all tests conducted as a final tally—meaning, somebody can be tested 4 times, test positive 3 times for COVID-19 and be counted as 4 tests in the total, with 3 as positive, severely throwing off the count.
Found a Ryukyu Shimpo from 2 days that said 3434 tests.

Google Translate

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sign In or Sign Up

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Create an Account

Okinawa.Org Statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Answered questions
Members
Latest member
LindaLN