Opinion Masks and Vaccine Discussion to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19

chris

Founding Member
C.D.C. Tells States How to Prepare for Covid-19 Vaccine by Early November

I found this on the CDC for vaccines and I will not MISUSE INFORMATION as I state my opinion by
words in this article. According to the CDC vaccine will be available by October or November
for said people

Health care worker like doctor, nurses etc. and Health care professionals but also said is the
elderly, National Security most likely Military and Law Enforcement etc.
And what I find interesting is those who are elderly that are incarcerated and those with severe disease
will get the vaccine.

Now with these Essential workers being vaccinated and the general public has to wait for vaccinations
which was said to be starting in August of 2021 isn't this going to anger a lot of people and when these
Essential workers get vaccinated who's to say the general public will not start being defiant and stop wearing mask's and such and stop social distancing because they know that there is a vaccine and when this might happen surges of cases will rise and stricter restrictions will happen with more closures of businesses.

General public will see vaccinations taking place and will go back to normal living only to be pushed
back down by governments until general population vaccinations start taking place next year which in my opinion this is going to cause massive backlash by people and fight the governments for a more speedy vaccination date.

In other words people will lose their minds when vaccinations start in October as to the unfairness of Essential
people VS. Non Essential people and those Essentials are getting vaccinated first before the people which will
have to wait a year. A lot of problems are going to come from this and a lot more hatred all around the world.

OP
David

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
No thanks.

It's way too early to mass vaccinate, unless that is the trial phase, in which case I'll opt out of being a lab rat.

Felix

Founding Member
No thanks.

It's way too early to mass vaccinate, unless that is the trial phase, in which case I'll opt out of being a lab rat.
It's almost 1 year of living with Corona and it's never to early to vaccinate as the Swine Flu was ready in 6 months for mass vaccinate under Obama Administration and CDC. Covid-19 in my mind is simply long overdue.

Felix

Founding Member
I read both newspaper articles and if I understand it sounds as if those trials for the vaccine will end early by the data and the safety of the vaccine for use by essential workers and those vaccinations will happen for those people between October and November. This vaccine is not readily available for use for the citizens as of yet which I read that we as citizens will have to wait until July of 2021 for the start of mass vaccinations.
I must agree with unfairness when the essential workers have been immunized and the citizens like myself for example has to wait more than a year for a vaccine not to mention another Fall season coming very soon and January will mark 1 year living with this virus plus having to wait an additional 7 months to get vaccinated is really unfair. Plus in my view of things we have to spend another Winter with Covid-19 and will be more waves of cases and deaths that will result in more emergency declarations while essential workers will be immuned and non essential people as it was said suffer. I can see the unfairness.

OP
David

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
It's almost 1 year of living with Corona and it's never to early to vaccinate as the Swine Flu was ready in 6 months for mass vaccinate under Obama Administration and CDC. Covid-19 in my mind is simply long overdue.
I'm not a doctor or scientist, so this is only theory, but... Swine Flu was a new strain of influenza, something we combat each year with new vaccines to target different strains to not get the common (in)flu(enza).

COVID-19 is a new coronavirus, not similar to the likes that have been studied before. The closest thing you could compare this to is SARS now. Which, in the 2002-2003 outbreak, took about 20 months for a vaccine.

Felix

Founding Member
I'm not a doctor or scientist, so this is only theory, but... Swine Flu was a new strain of influenza, something we combat each year with new vaccines to target different strains to not get the common (in)flu(enza).

COVID-19 is a new coronavirus, not similar to the likes that have been studied before. The closest thing you could compare this to is SARS now. Which, in the 2002-2003 outbreak, took about 20 months for a vaccine.
So sorry if I am late responding but it takes me time to think of responses sometimes. I am not sure as I am no expert by any means but from reading the Corona virus or Covid-19 is not something new as it has been around it's the symptoms like the respiratory symptom that has medical fields bouncing their heads against walls and the other symptoms as coughing and sneezing throat aches and pains smells and tastes are all associated to the common cold and influenza which has been identified with RNA sequencing from said cold and flu symptoms but SARS is a different virus all together and should not be compared to Corona in my point of view. But maybe we are in different opinions but that is fine with me and I would like to give a shout to Chris for the good articles and the discussion. Makes an old man think.

OP
David

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
SARS is a different virus all together and should not be compared to Corona in my point of view
I know. That's why I said it's completely different.

You're the one that brought up the quickness for a vaccine against the Swine Flu which is an influenza virus strain to COVID-19 which is a coronavirus. :p

I by all means have no knowledge in this, and shouldn't even reply without a little research, but it seems to me that it would be quicker to make a vaccine for Swine Flu with all we know about influenza versus a new strain of a coronavirus. That's just my take on it, though.

chris

Founding Member
It's a few days old but found another article that explains who is supplying vaccines for Essential workers and Military plus government and will be given out October into November by 2 companies Vaccine A and Vaccine B they are calling it. Also looks like Military will be immunized ( IN MY OPINION ONLY AND NOT MISUSING INFORMATION ) in Okinawa by Thanksgiving holiday maybe.

Be Ready To Distribute A COVID-19 Vaccine In Two Months, CDC Tells All States

Also another article just to back up the main one i put here as to not being blamed for MISUSING INFORMATION!
Johnson & Johnson Says Vaccine Prevented Severe COVID-19 Symptoms In Hamsters

chris

Founding Member
This is another reason why i find this virus a scam. Russia's Sputnik V vaccine has been given
the green light and it is currently safe to deploy and Russia will start next month with public
people and the vaccine has proven 100% effective with very little side effects and Russia already
been given the first country to make a true vaccine. Now Russia will be selling of course to other
countries like Brazil, Kazakhstan, etc, and China has their vaccine that they have started delivering
to the public as well and these countries are already in rebuilding and returning life back to normal.

Now this brings a question as to why isn't or aren't other countries getting with Russia to help them
make or even get doses of the vaccine from Russia? I am talking about Japan and America. America is
so attention seeking that it has to be in the center of attention at all times but Japan isn't like
that at all.

Now if i was a president of a country or prime minister i would try everything to save my people the
best way i know how. For Japan and covid you know Russia has a vaccine that's safe and ready for public
but instead you drag on the suffering and economical hardships for the people and side with America
for a vaccine that wont be due till summer of 2021 if that. This virus is a government virus to make life
harder on the people and you being a president who wont take every action possible to save his people
just shows this virus is not all that. Well other countries want to help their people and get them back
to working and making money that's why those countries are opting out of the covid-19 game and going with
Russia to end the game meanwhile our country and others who would rather stay with America want to keep
their people in hardships and suffering which makes 0 sense and if rational people cant see what the
governments game is for them as it keeps going dark and gloomy everyday with no hope the people will
keep suffering if someone doesn't speak up. Pretty sad how other countries before Christmas will be rid
of covid but yet those other countries like Japan will still have to suffer another winter and more lockdowns
which will be worse than the easy ones we had and watching the rest of the happy countries who are vaccinated
living life.

Heres the updates i found on Sputnik V september, 2020

Russia Covid-19 vaccine: Over 1 bn people to get Sputnik V by 2021, says report

Scientists Weigh In On "Sputnik V" As Phase 3 Vaccine Trials Begin In Russia

There other articles all good about the vaccine for Sputnik V

OP
David

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
I wouldn't take the rushed Russian vaccines as they took plenty of shortcuts...
I am talking about Japan
Japan is only an ally of Russia by convenience after the Russo-Japanese

War. Plus, what medicines, besides steroids developed for the Olympics to get gold medals did Russia contribute to the medical community over solid R&D from American companies? I believe Japan will vaccinate with lots made by America; and, America will not get involved in Russian affairs, due to obvious political reasons.

Felix

Founding Member
I wouldn't take the rushed Russian vaccines as they took plenty of shortcuts...

Japan is only an ally of Russia by convenience after the Russo-Japanese

War. Plus, what medicines, besides steroids developed for the Olympics to get gold medals did Russia contribute to the medical community over solid R&D from American companies? I believe Japan will vaccinate with lots made by America; and, America will not get involved in Russian affairs, due to obvious political reasons.
Sorry my dear boy but I must disagree with your reasoning as maybe the Russians took shortcuts but they are now number 1, worlds first ever country to make a vaccine for Covid which I might add has been deemed safe for public use and in a few months more than 1 billion people will be vaccinated that's a real discovery and an eye opener. If I understand Chris correctly in a few short months we are going to be looking into a bubble of happy people vaccinated from the virus as we are on the outside suffering from our governments lack of actions in other countries.
It's the old saying " That you will be on the outside looking in on great things of happiness". It truly does not matter what contributions Russia has made in medicines in the past its the now that matters with a working vaccine 100% effective rate and other countries are relying on their own companies to produce a vaccine and other countries such as Japan have already invested money with American companies and by staying with American companies tells the Japanese in clear words your not important enough as they have to wait until America is done with their vaccine so we have to hunker down and deal with the burden of Covid until America is ready. That's a big burden to put on people, and it will be headline news soon Russia's vaccine has made many countries return back to normal living, and what do you think the people of those other countries are going to be thinking when they see their governments sitting their waiting for America which will be next year some time after summer but other countries are already normal and vaccinated.

OP
David

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
I might add has been deemed safe for public use
I have to look into it more. But deemed by who? I can deem eating pennies safe, which it's probably not.

Did the WHO deem it safe; the same organization that covered up COVID-19 under pressure from China? That begs the question of how much influence Russia has over the WHO too.

I think citizens will think critically for themselves as I have. Though, I have to look into the safety record and see if they are influenced studies, etc., as this information of safety is coming out of Russia of all countries (second worse to China for propaganda if you ask me).

Felix

Founding Member
I have to look into it more. But deemed by who? I can deem eating pennies safe, which it's probably not.

Did the WHO deem it safe; the same organization that covered up COVID-19 under pressure from China? That begs the question of how much influence Russia has over the WHO too.

I think citizens will think critically for themselves as I have. Though, I have to look into the safety record and see if they are influenced studies, etc., as this information of safety is coming out of Russia of all countries (second worse to China for propaganda if you ask me).
Research Institute of Epidemiology and Microbiology under the Russian Health Ministry, said it was deemed safe for public use and distribution. The WHO hasn't said anything which is really odd. Plus Russia is fourth in the world with the cases of the virus so I would not think they would make all this propaganda to beat America in cases of a virus or to win the pandemic race.

OP
David

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
or to win the pandemic race
I know these are different times, but they did try to beat America at another race and we did win getting to the moon first. Perhaps because we took it slow and steady to get everything right while they rushed it (much like they could be this potential vaccine) just to get to space first.

Just a theory that it is a race here.

...and it's a race because there's a lot of money involved to whoever can market it to the most countries the quickest. You could potentially be making 1-7 billion doses of vaccine for those living now. Further, you would get the patent to it for 20 years to manufacturer or subcontract manufacturing it out to give to everyone born after that. How much money is on the line here? A trillion in just the initial phase and billions more each year?

So, in my opinion, it is a race. Whether they're actually winning the race by having an effective vaccine is up in the air as they are auditing themselves. They did not pass it off to the CDC or WHO to inspect. Russia made it and Russia said it was safe.

Do you know what Japan does when the FDA approves a drug in the US? They put it through their own trials in Japan.

Felix

Founding Member
I know these are different times, but they did try to beat America at another race and we did win getting to the moon first. Perhaps because we took it slow and steady to get everything right while they rushed it (much like they could be this potential vaccine) just to get to space first.

Just a theory that it is a race here.

...and it's a race because there's a lot of money involved to whoever can market it to the most countries the quickest. You could potentially be making 1-7 billion doses of vaccine for those living now. Further, you would get the patent to it for 20 years to manufacturer or subcontract manufacturing it out to give to everyone born after that. How much money is on the line here? A trillion in just the initial phase and billions more each year?

So, in my opinion, it is a race. Whether they're actually winning the race by having an effective vaccine is up in the air as they are auditing themselves. They did not pass it off to the CDC or WHO to inspect. Russia made it and Russia said it was safe.

Do you know what Japan does when the FDA approves a drug in the US? They put it through their own trials in Japan.
You are funny David but who says we went to the moon anyway? There is so much debating over that for decades and yet almost everyone believes America did not land on land on the moon.
Getting back to the topic at hand I really do agree with the money being spent now for vaccines on major companies and I see Chris's point as to how the virus is a money virus and it is not about the people as they are meant to suffer during this battle of who can make a vaccine first. I also see how his point is that people from other countries will see the news on the Russian vaccine and they will wonder why there perspective country is not ringing Russia's doorbell asking for help on a vaccine and help their people to overcome the virus and get back the needed economy.

You asked about why hasn't Russia passed this vaccine threw the WHO? Excellent question and I think I found that answer with a draft from the WHO itself saying they will not inspect, endorse, or test any vaccine and will not take responsibility for products made. But they will verify any information on accuracy for such products and In other words the WHO won't do a thing for any vaccines made. Here's the draft I found on vaccines

Draft landscape of COVID-19 candidate vaccines

Now the other thing that's really interesting is that the WHO says they want nothing to do vaccines and are not responsible and will not test vaccines for effectiveness but I did find that several WHO scientists and section of WHO work in the said Russian laboratory. Translator needed for this page

Центры Минздрава России и ВОЗ

Thanks again Chris for the informational post that I needed to follow

Sign In or Sign Up

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Create an Account

Okinawa.Org Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebeccamoyer