Introduction Just Got Here & Translation Services

NikoruMama

Impact
I’ve never posted here on Okinawa.Org so please excuse my post😅

I will be posting every 1 monthfor the new people that just moved here in Okinawa and they might be needing a translation service😊

Hopefully the Admin won’t consider my post a spam😅

Hello there everyone! My husband is active duty and we have been living here in Okinawa for 2 years and 9 months now(and we are loving it❤️)!
I am originally from mainland Japan and I offer translating services to those in need😊

I will attach the link to my fb page down bellow⬇️

If anyone is in need of a translator, or knows someone that is looking for a translator I am here to serve your needs😊
Or if you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to contact me! Thank you and I’ll be looking forward to work for you😊

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of Okinawa.Org.

Okinawa

Okinawa.Org Staff
Okinawa.Org Staff
Official Account
Impact
Welcome to the Okinawa forum!

On this forum, we also have a Language Exchange area. This is intended to be a member-to-member language exchange, but can also be used for short English or Japanese tutorials.

It may be beneficial for you to post short lessons here to see if anyone can resonate with them in order to want to become a paid student as we now have the tech to reach and teach the world due to the pandemic!

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
Impact
Welcome to the forum, @NikoruMama !

I'd prefer if you moved your business into your personal signature, but it is fine to include it in an introduction as our jobs somewhat make us who we are.

I hope you can find new business with the help of this post. Though, I hope to see you around more discussing Okinawa and all the fun activities you can do here! Remember that sharing is caring, so upload high-quality photos of around the island. :)

Sign In or Sign Up

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Create an Account

Site Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NBev