Introduction Hi. I’m an island lover & adventurer

Beach-Bum

Founding Member
Guest Blogger
Hi all!
I’ve been on Oki for over 4 years. I love the beach & exploring Okinawa in general. Though I’ve been here awhile, there’s still a lot I haven’t done. I’m always looking for a new location to explore, festival to attend, or cafe to enjoy. Can’t wait to learn from this community :)

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of Okinawa.Org.

Okinawa

Okinawa.Org Staff
Okinawa.Org Staff
Official Account
Hey @Beach-Bum , welcome to Okinawa.Org!

If you haven't used a forum before or unfamiliar with this platform, there are several guides (some still in the process of being made). One thing I just enabled for your account is the ability to add a profile cover. You can find that guide in the FAQ, Rules, and Help Guides forum.

If you have any questions, feel free to drop them in the private staff forum Contact Okinawa.Org Support as not all staff are on at once and you'll get a quicker response there.

And, we'd also love to hear your feedback on features you'd like added, even on things that you dislike. If feasible, they might just happen to make it a better community for all, or, taken away.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sign In or Sign Up

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Create an Account

Forum Statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Answered questions
Members
Latest member
paula yuki