Introduction Hello to you

tparmenter

Hi everyone,

I'm Tony... was USAF stationed in Okinawa from 2002-2004 (ages 20-22), but it felt like I was there so long as there are so many great memories. Good friends, good music, good food, good nature... and I have so many regrets for things that I put off and never did (like scuba diving or visiting the aquarium). It'd be great to visit again. In the mean time, I am happy to have found this site and forum.

My best to all of you.

Tony

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of Okinawa.Org.

island cyclist

Founding Member
I know what you mean. Although I was stationed there also in the military, I wish I would have done more and seen more. Now I'm in Japan and want to cycle around Okinawa, but the situation currently won't allow me to go. Hopefully my hopes will still come true. New member here also.

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
First off, welcome to Okinawa.Org. (y)
and I have so many regrets for things that I put off and never did
...this is one reason to have started the blog and community. There are so many private resources to use, but you need permission to get to them.

Hopefully, this will serve as a portal to all here or coming here so see all of our posts as well as community posts on experiences in Okinawa.

...or, you'll be stuck on Gate 2 Street for ~2~ years and not see how awesome you can make your stay in Okinawa without living paycheck to paycheck, but still having the same fun.

Sign In or Sign Up

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Create an Account

Okinawa.Org Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebeccamoyer