Screengrab Guess The Movie

og:title
Screengrab Game: Guess The Movie!

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
Screengrab threads are small games of guessing the movie that an image comes from. Feel free to create your own thread with whatever title you want using the "Screengrab" prefix. Whoever guesses the title right is the winner. Be sure to announce that its won, by who, and confirm which movie it is. Then, you can either go on and discuss the movie or close the thread.

I'll start it off with an easy one:
grab.jpg

(Don't be a cheater by searching for the image 😅)

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of Okinawa.Org.
OP
David

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
Good job, @okijoy—it's a screengrab from Titanic (1997)! I thought I should pick an easy one to start things off and was sure that anyone young or old (I'm 32) has seen this film to guess it.

I think you're right about the cover as well. Maybe not from this angle, but the cover might have been from this scene unless they went to the bow (front) of the ship more than once in the movie.

My only issue with it was its length. It's 3 hours and 14 minutes long! When it came out on VHS, it had to be put on a Part A and a Part B tape. I don't recall seeing it in the theaters as it was so long ago, but I think it even had an intermission. The story could've been told in a much shorter period and still sent the same dromance (drama/romance) message that it did.

The other issue is the "end"... why couldn't the door support two? 🤔

Sign In or Sign Up

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Create an Account

Okinawa.Org Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beebs