Culture Experience Okinawa Nightlife With The Entire Family

WA6

WA6

I usually look for signs for "せんべろ" (senbero) :)
It serves 2 drinks and a small appetizer for 1000yen and it even includes the table charge so it's really a great deal, too!

You must log in or register to reply here.

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Members Online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Okinawa
Okinawa Prasanna Ariyadasa Okinawa wrote on Prasanna Ariyadasa's profile.
Welcome :)

If you create an introduction you will automatically get signature permissions, in which you are more than welcome to link to your Facebook Page (permissions granted automatically 20 minutes after the hour, every hour; PM me on Facebook or use the contact forum if you're having trouble).
Yasha Dragons Okinawa
Yasha Dragons Okinawa
Its time to meet the team! 😎 Nadia talks about what the Yasha Dragons Okinawa 🐉 mean to her!
Yasha Dragons Okinawa
Yasha Dragons Okinawa
Hey all! We are the Yasha Dragons Okinawa, dragon boat team. Yashas are strong, powerful, intense, beautiful guardian goddess spirits. Take a look at this link. http://yokai.com/yasha/ Our goal is to provide a summer boat team experience that focuses on Okinawa traditions, camaraderie, sportsmanship, and respect.
David
David WMD STREET FOOD David wrote on WMD STREET FOOD's profile.
Thanks for registering! I'll be up to WMD this weekend or the following for the stamp archival as well as to get a taste and add you to Places. I know you're not feeling the best now, so let me know when you're up to par again! :)

Forum Statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Answered questions
Members
Latest member
Ajiichiban