Drinks, beer like breakfast beverage

BBZ

saltwater addict
Founding Member
For the homebrewers- would it be possible to brew a cup of coffee? one that foamed and was carbonated? that would be an awesome breakfast beverage, no alcohol, just caffeine, and ice-cold frothiness *please move this to the correct section :)

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of Okinawa.Org.

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
I'm unsure this would work, but it seems plausible and you'd definitely might need chilled coffee first.

Look into whether you can put coffee through a SodaStream (or generic product) that would carbonate your coffee. Pour over ice and it should foam like pop, but probably not get frothy like beer.

For a beer-like frothing top, you'd need to turn milk into a "microfoam" and add to the top, like a cappuccino... but who adds milk to coffee? That's worse than an idea of trying it carbonated. :D

OP
BBZ

BBZ

saltwater addict
Founding Member
Must have frothy beer coffee for breakfast, it's going to be the next big thing hahahaha

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
Must have frothy beer coffee for breakfast, it's going to be the next big thing hahahaha
I'm sure if you could combine the two, like in The Drew Carey Show—except 0.00% alcohol, but a double shot of caffeine—it could be a Japanese hit!

OP
BBZ

BBZ

saltwater addict
Founding Member
I'm sure if you could combine the two, like in The Drew Carey Show—except 0.00% alcohol, but a double shot of caffeine—it could be a Japanese hit!
Tomorrow mornings drink will be ice coffee and All Free :)