Not open for further replies.
html:title
Bullying on Okinawa
OP
C

cici

Founding Member
"Take a hike" has a far different meaning than a threat
Excuse me but please define the different meaning to the "Take a hike" in the mean gesture that was made?
In this case as the placements of this Take a hike does not refer to take a hike as an exercise or go walking?

Okinawa

Okinawa.Org Staff
Okinawa.Org Staff
Official Account
Thank you I receive is being labeled False!
Even truth, with citations, can be labeled as false as they might be bias sources or even provide factually incorrect or misleading statements. The burden is on you to share why it's truth and up to everyone else to either agree or disagree.

This is not personal, so please don't take it that way.

OP
C

cici

Founding Member
Even truth, with citations, can be labeled as false as they might be bias sources or even provide factually incorrect or misleading statements. The burden is on you to share why it's truth and up to everyone else to either agree or disagree.

This is not personal, so please don't take it that way.
How can direct quotes be labeled as false to the conversations I displayed in post? They are factual as they happened here so you are telling me that direct quotes from conversations made here are not reliable sources and are labeled as false? If this is the case then why are you here with this website if all things are false? Sources and news articles don't apply either as they are false and misleading so what is the true source or factual information to what any says on this site?

And this is starting to get personal as I am being labeled a liar and you are ok with it!

John

Founding Member
You have these options—which go both ways—if @John pointed out that there are incoherent false claims in your post you can:
  • Ignore them and scroll on or ignore them on the platform so you no longer see their posts.
  • Report posts for terms violations, in which we really have no rules at this point so it would result in an unofficial warning with a newly created rule.
  • Post a source and clarify what you mean to the best of your ability. You could also tag a staff member, such as @David, in that post so he can try and understand while attempting to make your argument more coherent (while agreeing or disagreeing with you separately).

Gotcha.

Scrolling.

Have a wonderful evening!

Okinawa

Okinawa.Org Staff
Okinawa.Org Staff
Official Account
This has been settled and the rules are starting to form with the 1 rule made in this thread broken into 2 easily understandable portions applying across the site as a general rule.

You can read about the rules in the Official Rules of Okinawa.Org thread as well as ways to add or dispute rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.