og:title
Alphabet Soup Word Game
html:title
Alphabet Soup - Forum Word Game

Okinawa

Okinawa.Org Staff
Okinawa.Org Staff
Official Account
Alphabet Soup is a word game that anybody can enjoy. Posts go from A to Z, starting a word with a letter followed by "is for [word]", looping from A to Z again.

This is much like in kindergarten when you had flashcards that your teacher showed you such as "A is for Apple ?", "B is for Bee ?", "C is for Cat ?", etc.

You're free to include an emoji (if one exists for the word like above) or even a picture if you want. The only rule is that the word is PG-13 (some may be censored) and that you go off of the previous post (e.g. if the last post before yours was P is for Pizza, then you must post Q is for...).

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of Okinawa.Org.
OP
Okinawa

Okinawa

Okinawa.Org Staff
Okinawa.Org Staff
Official Account
A is for Alcohol

WATTA STRONG 9 (9% abv.) and Jack Daniel's

OP
Okinawa

Okinawa

Okinawa.Org Staff
Okinawa.Org Staff
Official Account
G is for GOLF

Golfing in Okinawa

Golfing is a very popular sport in Japan which can be played year-round, except in snowy places. Fortunately, Okinawa has only seen snow once that I know of (very small and for a few moments). However, Okinawa can definitely host a game of golf on pretty much any day, except during the rainy season, unless you don't mind playing a couple of holes of GOLF in the rain.

island cyclist

Founding Member
N is for nuts ( not sure why I just thought of that ) Kirkland mix nuts are actually packed in Vietnam for those of you that buy that at Costco. I believe the cashews are from India and other mixed nuts, have no idea.

Sign In or Sign Up

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Create an Account

Okinawa.Org Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aldjal