COVID-19 260,000 new coronavirus cases after Sturgis Motorcycle Rally

COVID-19 / coronavirus discussion in Okinawa and around the world.

chris

Founding Member
Almost 2 weeks ago Sturgis held their motorcycle rally as scheduled regardless of covid or not
and everyone who attended did not wear mask's and did not social distance as well which in my
view i would have done the exact same thing if i was there. After the event was over as usual
the media with, government health experts and dashboard study personel like john hopkins and
others all came out with 260,000 positive cases 1 week later after the event.
Well thats a lot of people but as it turns out it was a lie as usual by media and dashboard
studies also health experts and every story since Sturgis is now being changed as these positive
cases never happened but governments and CDC will not take that huge 260,000 positive cases off
the covid-19 counters as they will leave the numbers as is. Bring the question as to how many
other huge positive case numbers are lies?

Article before telling of 260,000 positive cases
SD governor criticizes study suggesting Sturgis bike rally led to 260,000 COVID-19 cases

Governor of South Dakota where Sturgis was held set the story straight that 260,000 positive cases never happened

South Dakota governor says study blaming motorbike rally for 260,000 coronavirus infections ‘completely false’

The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of Okinawa.Org.

Felix

Founding Member
Almost 2 weeks ago Sturgis held their motorcycle rally as scheduled regardless of covid or not
and everyone who attended did not wear mask's and did not social distance as well which in my
view i would have done the exact same thing if i was there. After the event was over as usual
the media with, government health experts and dashboard study personel like john hopkins and
others all came out with 260,000 positive cases 1 week later after the event.
Well thats a lot of people but as it turns out it was a lie as usual by media and dashboard
studies also health experts and every story since Sturgis is now being changed as these positive
cases never happened but governments and CDC will not take that huge 260,000 positive cases off
the covid-19 counters as they will leave the numbers as is. Bring the question as to how many
other huge positive case numbers are lies?

Article before telling of 260,000 positive cases
SD governor criticizes study suggesting Sturgis bike rally led to 260,000 COVID-19 cases

Governor of South Dakota where Sturgis was held set the story straight that 260,000 positive cases never happened

South Dakota governor says study blaming motorbike rally for 260,000 coronavirus infections ‘completely false’
Oh My Lord! false 260,000 positive cases! I really don't have anything to say to this.

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
I can't believe that an event that welcomes in 500,000~ bikers around the country had nearly 1/2 attendees infected a week later. Just unbelievable.

What is more believable is that they mixed Sturgis counts (probably low) with all the "peaceful protesters" throughout a whole week, along with contact tracing on both sides, and came up with 260,000 after Sturgis—a scapegoat at MSM's hands to push for mail-in voting now.

I still can't fathom 260,000 infections in 1 week. That is grossly overestimated or testing ramped up even more.

OP
chris

chris

Founding Member
I can't believe that an event that welcomes in 500,000~ bikers around the country had nearly 1/2 attendees infected a week later. Just unbelievable.

What is more believable is that they mixed Sturgis counts (probably low) with all the "peaceful protesters" throughout a whole week, along with contact tracing on both sides, and came up with 260,000 after Sturgis—a scapegoat at MSM's hands to push for mail-in voting now.

I still can't fathom 260,000 infections in 1 week. That is grossly overestimated or testing ramped up even more.
Well the whole infections was false it never happened as the Governor went on national tv and said it didnt happen

OP
chris

chris

Founding Member
Were they found to be false or are you just stating that they are over-reporting?
The 260,000 said positive cases where found to be false but the numbers will not be removed from the covid counters
Governor Noem from South Dakota set the story straight that there was no 260,000 infections in here state so those cases reported are false by media and health experts. I did put an article from the Governor I believe if i didnt please tell me and i will get it for you right away

Also sorry i did not know this subject was in the wrong forum i will do better next time i do not want to blamed for wrong placements of subjects

David

Founder
Okinawa.Org Staff
those cases reported are false by media and health experts
Straight propaganda is what we're going to be getting up until November.
Also sorry i did not know this subject was in the wrong forum i will do better next time i do not want to blamed for wrong placements of subjects
No worries. If something makes for a good separate topic, like this, from another thread it'll be split and moved. Even if you post something in the wrong forum, it's no big deal to move it. If you find yourself posting in the wrong forum, just report it and ask for it to be moved even (that is if it's not caught by us) as opposed to deleting it and reposting elsewhere, taking more time. :)

Quit being so apologetic! 😆

OP
chris

chris

Founding Member
Straight propaganda is what we're going to be getting up until November.

No worries. If something makes for a good separate topic, like this, from another thread it'll be split and moved. Even if you post something in the wrong forum, it's no big deal to move it. If you find yourself posting in the wrong forum, just report it and ask for it to be moved even (that is if it's not caught by us) as opposed to deleting it and reposting elsewhere, taking more time. :)

Quit being so apologetic! 😆
I will keep this in mind