Places in central Okinawa
How would I go about applying for on base fast food restaurant opportunities
I would first see if there are any openings by giving them a call at the number listed.

However, I would register an application and resume with them at the OTS ProStaff office on Route 23 in Chatan and tell them which jobs might interest you. That way, they will call you up when something comes available and is on a base that you'd like to work on as well.

Just be aware that these positions do not afford you SOFA status. In order to get sponsored for that, you must go through AAFES or MCCS to obtain SOFA.